Hello, everyone! Hope you are doing great today!
Here are a few fun facts about me:
1. I studied to be an English translator, but have never worked as one for even a day. I guess teaching was my calling right from the start, but it took me a few years to realize it. Although, I started taking teaching jobs when I was still studying. My oldest student was 75, and she absolutely rocked English!
2. I don’t drink coffee. I am a tea kind of girl
3. My hobbies are art and painting. I love going to museums and exploring the architecture of old European cities and towns. So beautiful!
4. The short form of my name Aleksandra is Sasha (at least in Ukraine, where I come from). But most of my students call me Ola, which I am already getting used to. So, if you see me on the street one day and yell, „Ola, hi!!” there is a chance that I will react and say hi back!
4. I have been teaching English for over 6 years, and my favorite part of it is seeing my students’ eyes light up with excitement and confidence when they realize that they can truly master this universal language and overcome their fears and barriers.
Just come as you are, and do the best you can. See you in class!