Obejrzy to i naucz się fajnych słówek – Game of Thrones: Season 3 – Inside Episode 10 (HBO)
Tekst do filmiku:
– … oh I know. Walder Frey gets all the credit. He never would have risked such an action if he didn’t have certain assurances.
– ..that he got from me…. You disapprove ?
– I’m all for cheating, this is war. But to slaughter them at a wedding..
– Explain to me, why it is more noble to kill 10,000 men in battle than a dozen at a dinner
– Tywin Lanister is rational, cold-bloodedly rational, but rational and he’s a man who has codes and and loyalties to things larger than himself
– I thing Tywin is a string utilitarianism which which is the greatest good for the greatest number and by his version of utilitarianism is the Lanister… greatest good for the Lanister numbers and if he can strengthen the Lannister cause and insure his families continued survival and authority by have a group of Starks murdered at a wedding and Starks bannerman murdered at a wedding why on earth wouldn’t he do that
– from his perspective Tywin ended a war that was gonna cause both sides untold suffering and countless lives.
Those people who – if Twywin had won the hard way – would have been dead anyway, and now te war is done and the kingdom can unite itself under some sort of dictatorial peace under the ruler ship of Tywin Lannister
– A good man does everything in his power to better his family’s position..
– When have you ever done something that wasn’t in your interest bu solely for the benefit of the family
– The day that you were born, I wanted to carry you into the sea and let the waves wash you away. Instead I let you live because you’re a Lanister
Słówka do zapamiętania:
– gets all the credit – przepisać , zdobyć uznanie za coś
Robert jest właścicielem szkoły językowej we Wrocławiu, którą prowadzi od ponad 8 lat. Jest również twórcą platformy do nauki języków moje.english-line.pl. Zawsze szuka sposobów, żeby zhakować naukę języków i uczynić ją łatwiejszą i szybszą.
A o tym jeszcze piszemy
Szybsza nauka angielskiego w czasach koronawirusa?
Jak nasza nowa platforma pomaga szybciej uczyć się słówek